Metal Gone sequesters and removes excessive metals from pool water. Great for pool start-ups, it will prevent new stains on pool surfaces with regular use.
- Prevents staining and scaling in pools and spas
- Keeps metals in solution and off the pool surface
- Use weekly as “insurance” against staining and scaling
- Works with all pool finishes and surfaces
- Initial treatment: 16 oz. per 7,500 gallons
- Maintenance treatment: 2 oz. per 7,5000 gallons
Metal ions are present in all pool water and when present in excess amounts they can adhere to the pool surface. This is how metal stains form. To remove metals, Metal Gone sequesters the metal ions from the pool water and chelates, or binds, them until they are safely filtered out so they cannot dissolve back into the pool water to stain. Metal Gone also aids in scale removal and prevention. Regular use prevents the deposit of new stains and will continue to reduce older metal stains.
DOSAGE RATES:INITIAL TREATMENT: Add 32 oz. per 15,000 gallons (8 oz. per 14 m3) pool water. MAINTENANCE TREATMENT: Add 4 oz. per 15,000 gallons (1 oz. per 14 m3) pool water weekly. TO ENHANCE ENZYME PERFORMANCE: Pre-dose pool with 32 oz. Lo-Chlor® Metal Gone per 15,000 gallons (8 oz. per 14 m3) pool water and run filter pump for 68 hours prior to adding enzymes.FOR PHOSPHATE-FREE TREATMENT: Use Lo-Chlor® FastStart-Tech®
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To be used strictly in accordance with hazard warnings and directions.
- Adjust pool water pH between 7.2 and 7.6. Consult your pool professional for advice about correct water balance. Most stains and scale problems result from unbalanced water.
- Always premix in a bucket of water and add to the deep end of the pool with pump and filter running.
- Continued use will prevent stains from returning. Stains caused by copper, iron and manganese can be treated with Lo-Chlor Multi-Stain Remover.
- IMPORTANT: Lo-Chlor® Metal Gone will drop the pH and total alkalinity level in your pool. Bring pH and total alkalinity level up very slowly or staining may recur.