Knockdown is a high performance flocculant that drops haze-causing contaminants to the pool bottom for easy vacuuming.
- Drops suspended particles to pool bottom
- Cleans and clarifies pool water
- Enables easy vacuum removal
- Effective over a wide pH range
- Use with all sanitizer types
- Works with all pool surfaces
Pool professionals demand a fast, powerful flocculant when working on tough cloudy pools. Lo-Chlor’s Knockdown, a non-alum flocculant, includes a clarifier solution to save time and effort.
Knockdown drops a wide range of debris to the pool bottom where it can be easily and quickly vacuumed out. It also includes a polishing clarifier to finish the job and it won’t affect water balance. It begins working immediately and finishes the job quickly. Knockdown typically delivers high clarity overnight.
DOSAGE RATES:Use 8 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- or -
236 mL per 38 m3 of pool water.
Quart bottle treats up to 40,000 gallons (151 m3)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Shake contents well.
- Pour the appropriate amount of Knockdown into a bucket of water and pour evenly over entire pool.
- Run pump for 2 hours and then turn the pump off.
- Let unfilterable material settle overnight into small clumps.
- Set the filter in “waste” or “drain” cycle and “vacuum to waste” all settled debris.
- Clean the filter and begin normal operation.