Lo-Chlor Pool Closing Kit
Lo-Chlor’s Pool Closing Kit uniquely fights algae, stains, contaminants, and phosphates to make pools ready for closing. The products are chlorine-free, contribute no phosphates and make future pool openings quicker and easier!
For pools with SOLID POOL COVERS or SALT CHLORINE POOLS
- Open up pool to crystal clear water
- Fights algae & staining, breaks down contaminants
- Saves time, money and work
- Highly efficient with less harsh chemicals
- Removes phosphates during closing process
- Designed for pool service pros
Lo-Chlor has assembled these four products together to deliver a trouble-free, phosphate-free pool closing kit:
TropiClear® Oxidizing Shock & Swim
DIRECTIONS FOR CLOSING:Before you begin, brush and vacuum the pool to remove dirt and leaves. Make sure the pool water pH, alkalinity and calcium levels are balanced and in normal range. Without this balance you risk corrosion of pool equipment, scale stains and potential algae or bacteria build up in unused pools. For pools with salt chlorine generators: Activate “Boost” or “Chlorinate” mode and allow it to run for 72 hours. For solid cover pools (without salt systems): Broadcast 1.5 lbs. of Dichlor Shock per 15,000 gallons of pool water directly into deep end of pool.
- Follow the dosage instructions of each product in the kit and be sure to distribute each material as broadly as possible in the pool center. Never slug-dose in one location.
- To avoid performance losses, wait until each product has been well dispersed in the pool before adding the next.
- Add ingredients from Pool Closing Kit in the following order:
- Start with our BONUS PRODUCT stain sequestrant! Add FastStart-Tech® metal sequestrant and scale inhibitor. Prevents stains and discoloration to the pool finish. Dosage is 1 quart per 15,000 gallons water.
- Add Lo-Phos® E+ enzyme plus phosphate remover to destroy organic debris contaminations and de-activate phosphate’s ability to fuel algae. Dosage is 8 oz. per 15,000 gallons water.
- Add 90-Day Algicide to kill algae. Dosage is 24 oz. per 15,000 gallons water.
- Add TropiClear® Oxidizing Shock & Swim to accelerate contaminant breakdown. Dosage is 2 lbs. per 15,000 gallons water.