COMPLETE by Lo-Chlor is a total stain treatment system that handles all three phases of stain removal like a pro! Now you can remove most common stains like iron, copper and manganese without the expense of an unnecessary renovation.
“ I’ve been running my pool business for over 10 years. Everyone runs into stain problems, and I sure did over the years. I tried many things to help correct problem stains: using chlorine tabs, putting muriatic acid right on the stains, brushing the stains with a steel brush. Nothing really seemed to work, until I tried Lo-Chlor’s “COMPLETE” kit with Multi-Stain Remover and Metal Gone. What a miracle product this has been! It really works. I cleared up some old stains in current customer pools and gained new customers because I cleared up their pool stains. I highly recommend this great product!”
Steven Willett, Steve’s Pool Cleaning, Cape Coral, FL
The Power of 3 for tough stains: Potent. Fast. Easy.
- Triple-strength concentrate
- Lift stains with Multi-Stain Remover
- Works on metal and organic stains
- Use on cement, fiberglass & vinyl liner pools
- Keep metals away with Metal Gone
- Clarify water to a sparkle with Miraclear Gel Tab
- Compatible with all pool chemicals and most pool finishes
Unsightly stains can ruin the beauty of your pool. Lo-Chlor has taken its three powerful and popular products for stain removal and combined them into one money-saving package.
Pull stains from the pool surface into water with Multi-Stain Remover. Control and remove stain-causing metals from water with Metal Gone. Finish with Miraclear Gel Tab to remove even the smallest impurities, leaving pool water sparkling and clear.
DIRECTIONS IN 3 EASY STEPS:STEP 1: ELIMINATE STAIN with Multi-Stain Remover
- Reduce chlorine levels, if needed, with Chlor-Nix.
- Read ENTIRE Multi-Stain Remover label prior to beginning stain treatment. For best results, Multi-Stain Remover dosage may be doubled for badly stained pools.
- Set filter to bypass or re-circulate prior to addition of Multi-Stain Remover. Bypass the heater, if applicable.
- NOTE: For Vinyl Liner and Painted Pool Surfaces - Do not apply Multi-Stain Remover directly to vinyl liners or painted surfaces. Doing so may cause damage. Dissolve Multi-Stain Remover in a bucket of water and pour it around the perimeter of the pool.
- As soon as staining is removed from the pool surface, follow directions #5 and #6 on the Multi-Stain Remover bottle to add Metal Gone.
- Read ENTIRE Miraclear label prior to application.
- Backwash and/or clean your pool filter.
- Add Miraclear Gel Tab to the pool pump basket to ensure sparkling clear water for up to 30 days.