Fast Dissolve Stabilizer
Fast Dissolve Stabilizer ensures cost-saving, maximized results from chlorine, without the mess from typical stabilizers. Try this convenient product to stop chlorine loss in pools!
- PRESERVES CHLORINE EFFECTIVENESS
- Dissolves quickly and cleanly
- Leaves no mess on filter cartridges, skimmer baskets or pool floors
- Stabilizes liquid and dry forms of chlorine
- Easy to carry, handle and transport
- Compatible with salt chlorine generators
Fast Dissolve Stabilizer works fast and slows the breakdown of active chlorine due to UV rays from the sun and other adverse effects. Use less chlorine to get sanitized, healthy, pool water. Unlike typical stabilizers, no clumps of messy product will be left on the pool floor or filter. Hassle-free!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Backwash or clean filter and measure cyanuric acid level.
- Chlorinate pool water to satisfy chlorine demand (2-4 ppm).
- Adjust pH of pool water to the 7.2 -7.8 range. A pH of 7.4 is ideal for plaster pools and a pH of 7.6 is ideal for vinyl, fiberglass and painted pools.
- Through the skimmer, add Fast Dissolve Stabilizer at a rate of 2.5 to 3 pounds per 10,000 gallons [300 g-360 g per 10,000 L]. This should introduce about 30 to 35 ppm of cyanuric acid.
- Alternatively, pre-dissolve required amount (as above in step 4) of Fast Dissolve Stabilizer in a bucket of hot water and stir. Add solution to pool by pouring along the perimeter.
- DO NOT backwash or clean filter for at least 48 hours.
- A cyanuric acid level of 40-60 ppm [40-60 mg/L] is recommended. Use a test kit specific for cyanuric acid (pool stabilizer or conditioner). Add Fast Dissolve Stabilizer until proper levels are attained and add as required throughout the year.
GENERAL INFORMATION:Lo-Chlor® Fast Dissolve Stabilizer ensures effective, economical results from your chlorine sanitizer by slowing the breakdown of active chlorine due to the effects of sun, heat and other adverse effects. It will help maintain a continuous chlorine residual. This product is effective for stabilizing both liquid and dry types of chlorine sanitizers.
CONTAINS CYANURIC ACID. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Avoid getting powder on skin or in eyes.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH SKIN: Brush off excess chemical and flush skin with water for 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Call physician if irritation persists. Clean clothing and shoes before reusing.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: Flush eyes immediately for 15 minutes with large quantity of water. Call a physician.
IF SWALLOWED: If person is conscious, induce vomiting. Feed cooked cereal followed by olive oil or cooking oil. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. CALL A PHYSICIAN!
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Store closed container in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space. When container is empty, rinse thoroughly with water, wrap securely in newspaper and place in trash collection.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS:DANGER! Contains Cyanuric Acid.
IRRITANT TO EYES, SKIN, RESPIRATORY AND GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT.
HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Avoid breathing dust and use adequate ventilation. Wear goggles and use rubber gloves when handling. Wash thoroughly after handling.