Knockdown is a high performance flocculant that drops haze-causing contaminants to the pool bottom for easy vacuuming.
“ Knockdown flocculant is the best product that I have used on my customers’ pools when doing a Green to Blue. It’s never failed and it’s always consistent. Knockdown takes everything in suspension and drops it to the floor so it’s extremely easy for cleanup, leaving my job easier and the customer satisfied. I highly recommend this product!!”
Jake Clift, Big Z Pools, St. Augustine, FL
- Drops suspended particles to pool bottom
- Cleans and clarifies pool water
- Enables easy vacuum removal
- Effective over a wide pH range
- Use with all sanitizer types
- Works with all pool surfaces
Pool professionals demand a fast, powerful flocculant when working on tough cloudy pools. Lo-Chlor’s Knockdown, a non-alum flocculant, includes a clarifier solution to save time and effort.
Knockdown drops a wide range of debris to the pool bottom where it can be easily and quickly vacuumed out. It also includes a polishing clarifier to finish the job and it won’t affect water balance. It begins working immediately and finishes the job quickly. Knockdown typically delivers high clarity overnight.
Available in: Quart
DOSAGE RATES:Use 8 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water - or - 236 mL per 38 m3 of pool water. Quart bottle treats up to 40,000 gallons (151 m3)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Shake contents well.
- Pour the appropriate amount of Knockdown into a bucket of water and pour evenly over entire pool.
- Run pump for 2 hours and then turn the pump off.
- Let unfilterable material settle overnight into small clumps.
- Set the filter in “waste” or “drain” cycle and “vacuum to waste” all settled debris.
- Clean the filter and begin normal operation.