Stop chlorine loss with EZ-Pour Stabilizer, Lo-Chlor’s amazing liquid solution that delivers fast and simple liquid dosing. Your chlorine will now last many times longer in properly stabilized pool water.
- Reduces chlorine loss from UV rays
- Dissolves instantly, protects immediately
- Professional strength
- Ready to use
- Safe and effective for ALL chlorine types and salt pools
- Non-acidic formula is gentle on all pool surfaces
Outdoor pools endure the sun’s UV rays that strip chlorine of its effectiveness but EZ-Pour Stabilizer eliminates the problem. Enjoy fast and simple liquid dosing instead of dry powder or granules and avoid brushing lumps, clogged filters, pool stains and wasted stabilizer.
Just shake well and pour EZ-Pour Stabilizer into pool water while walking around the pool’s edge. Great time saver!
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
DIRECTIONS:Use a reliable test kit to determine stabilizer concentration in water. If the pool water tests less than 40 ppm (parts per million) add EZ-Pour Stabilizer to obtain a level of 40-100 ppm. One gallon container will raise a 10,000 gallon (3.8 L will raise a 38m3) pool’s stabilizer concentration 32 ppm.
- Turn on circulation pump.
- Shake product well before use.
- Slowly add entire gallon of EZ-Pour Stabilizer into the pool in front of a return jet.
- Rinse container with pool water and shake. Repeat step #3.
- Re-balance your swimming pool in accordance with the guidelines below.
- Maintain pH in the range of 7.4 to 7.6.
- Maintain total alkalinity in the range of 60 to 120 ppm.
- Maintain calcium hardness range between 200-400 ppm.
- Maintain available chlorine level at 2-4 ppm.